Every week feels like a big fashion week at the moment, from the Australian Fashion Week to the Met Gala it has been one big week after another. This week was no exception, we round up our favourite looks from the Cannes Film Festival 2022 in France and share our favourite royal moment.
1. The Duchess of Cambridge, Top Gun: Maverick Premiere
Kate just keeps on getting sartorially better and better and this week was no exception with a Roland Mouret look that was way more Hollywood than drafty English castle. The unofficial queen of elegance rarely puts a foot wrong and this week was no exception. Fun fact – Kate had the original design slightly altered to cover up sheer panels through the back.
2. Marion Cotillard, Cannes Film Festival 2022
Bringing the 90s vibes, Marion stepped out on the red carpet in a black mini for the premiere of Brother and Sister.
3. Poppy Delevigne in Dolce and Gabbana, Cannes Film Festival 2022
Poppy shimmered and shined in the south of France in this sleek silver look from D&G.
4. Cindy Bruna in Giambattista Valli, Cannes Film Festival 2022
Cindy brought the drama to the red carpet with this statement look full of fluffy pink tulle and froth.
6. Grace Elizabeth, Cannes Film Festival
Looking every very inch the film star goddess, Grace Elizabeth’s liquid gold gown was a throwback to old Hollywood glamour.
7. Caroline Daur in Valentino, Cannes Film Festival
Style maven Caroline Daur stepped out in a shiny pink Valentino mini and stacked heels, giving us total ‘Style Barbie’ vibes.