Looking for a unique experience for mum this Mother’s Day? WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo has you covered. How about a decadent high tea with bottomless mimosas, surrounded by adorable koalas?
Available exclusively on Saturday 8 May and Sunday 9 May at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo enjoy a three-tiered selection of sweet and savoury treat high tea served on the Koala Rooftop. The ticket includes an exclusive self-guided tour of the zoo (open 45 mins prior to your high tea experience), followed by a one-hour high tea plus bottomless mimosas and drinks and the opportunity to enter the koala enclosure and snap your own koala selfie.
It is the chance to spot Kofi, the Goodfellow’s Tree Kangaroo, explore the Zoo’s Kangaroo Walk-About and try and take a selfie with Davey the Quokka. You’ll also meet adorable kangaroos hopping around, see Ringo the wombat, Rocky the saltwater crocodile and of course, the koalas lazing around in the trees and munching on Eucalyptus leaves.
While the high tea and bottomless mimosa package is held on Mother’s Day weekend, it’s open to everyone. WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo invites friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, colleagues and families of all shapes and sizes to attend. Spaces are limited so pre-booing is essential.
- What: Mother’s Day – high tea experience with one-hour bottomless mimosas at Koala rooftop
- Where: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Darling Harbour, 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
- When: Saturday 8 May and Sunday 9 May 2021
- Time: Three one-hour sessions are running daily:
- 11am to 12pm (arrive at 10.15 for your self-guided tour)
- 12.30pm to 1.30pm (arrive at 11.45am for your self-guided tour)
- 2pm to 3pm (arrive at 1.15pm for your self-guided tour)
- Price: $95 adults / $75 kids
- Online tickets are not valid with any other promotion, discount or offer.
- Book here: https://www.wildlifesydney.com.au/plan-your-day/information/what-s-on/mother-s-day-high-tea/