You read it right! This this recipe for a Parmesan Cheese Espresso Martini, this combination really shouldn’t work but it does! Trust us, we aren’t quite sure why, but the combination of sharp Parmesan cheese and creamy espresso is a taste sensation.
The key ingredients for this martini include vodka, coffee liqueur, cold extracted coffee, sugar syrup, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese for garnishing. With these components in hand, you’ll be ready to embark on a cocktial journey that promises to be both intriguing and indulgent!
60ml Little Drippa (cold extracted coffee)
20ml Coffee Liqueur
5ml sugar syrup (if desired)
Sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese
- Pour vodka and coffee liqueur to a cocktail shaker
- Add Little Drippa and ice
- Shake until chilled and fully mixed
- Pour into a martini glass
- Grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top
- Enjoy and hank us later!