Berry Frozen Yogurt is a delicious and healthy dessert that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is a refreshing and creamy treat that is made with fresh berries and yogurt, providing a great source of vitamins and antioxidants. Not only is this dessert simple and easy to make, but it is also a great alternative to ice cream for those who are looking for a healthier option. Whether you are looking for a sweet snack or a guilt-free dessert, this berry frozen yogurt recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings.
This Berry Frozen Yoghurt recipe is very easy to make however it does take a little time as the mix is frozen for 3-4 hours and then mixed and frozen again three times.
Prep time: 25 mins plus freezing time Serve: 1 litre
- 3 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Combine all ingredients into a KitchenAid blender, place the lid on and blend until it turns into a smooth texture. This can be made in 3 batches to quicken the process.
- Scoop out the mixture into an ice cream tin or freezer proof container. Place in the freezer for 3-4 hrs or until partly frozen.
- Scoop out the partly frozen yogurt into the blender, in 3 batches again. Blend until the mix is smooth and creamy. Place the mixer back into the ice cream tray and freeze for a further 3-4 hrs.
- Repeat this process 3 times or until the mixture is a soft serve consistency that is smooth. It is best to make this ahead of time depending on your freezer.
- When ready to serve, scoop out into bowls and serve with fresh raspberries and blueberries.
Want more delicious dessert recipes? Click here.