Try our delicious Dark Cherry Chocolate Bark recipe!
Our indulgent dessert combines rich, dark chocolate, rich cherries and coconut for a burst of flavor that’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Best of all, it’s simple to prepare, making it perfect for last-minute entertaining or a quick treat to enjoy on your own. So why wait? Follow this easy recipe (it only has 2 ingredients!) and whip up a batch of Dark Cherry Chocolate Bark today.
If you don’t have all the ingredients to make Dark Cherry Chocolate Bark, don’t worry! There are several substitutions you can make to customize the recipe to your liking. Here are a few ideas:
- Fruit Substitutes: Instead of using cherry ripe, try using dried cranberries or cherries, blueberries, or raisins for a different twist on the recipe.
- Chocolate Substitutes: If you don’t have dark chocolate on hand, you can substitute milk chocolate or even white chocolate for a different flavor profile.
- Extra Flavorings: To give your chocolate bark a different twist, you can add different flavorings such as cinnamon, ginger, or vanilla extract.
Remember, these are just a few ideas for substitutions – feel free to get creative and try out different ingredients to make the recipe your own or check out our other Chocolate Bark recipes here.
200 gram block of good quality dark chocolate
1 Cherry Ripe bar* or 50g dried cherries, chopped
- Melt chocolate in a metal bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Once fully melted spoon the chocolate on to a sheet of baking paper on a flat tray and using a spatula spread out until the bark is about half a centimeter thick. While the chocolate is still soft top with chopped Cherry Ripe bar (or dried cherries).
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours until the chocolate is fully set. Once set, chop in to 3 x 3 inch pieces. Enjoy!
*Cherry Ripe bars are Australia’s oldest chocolate bar, they are a delicious mix of cherry and coconut smothered in dark chocolate. They can be purchased online however if you can’t get a hold of one you can use dried cherries and coconut flakes which will also work great for this recipe.
Love bark? Click here for our Pretzel and Peanut Chocolate Bark and here for our Dark Chocolate, Pistachio, Almond and Sea Salt Bark recipe.
This looks delicious! I’ll have to see if there are cherries at the Farmers Market. Thank you for visiting my website http://www.KathrynHughes-Author
Love the pictures….made me in the mood for chocolate
Thank you – how good is chocolate!
Yum! Will definitely have to make these.
Hope you enjoy it!
Pingback: Live: Healing Benefits of the Sea
This looks amazing!
Thank you so much
Pingback: Dragon’s Breath Chocolate – Spicefreak
Pingback: Live: Sweet Sugar High – Sugar Republic, Australia
Pingback: Dark Chocolate Cherry Easter Egg Bark -