By Shannon Meddings
The Bridgerton effect has not only been the talk of Lady Whistledown but the entire globe! The scandals, the love affairs, the romance but most importantly the fashion has caught the attention many a designer and the trend of feminine chic is again at the forefront of style.
Converting this era into a modern wardrobe has never been easier and I must say it is such a sexy look, with soft and floaty lines teamed with rosy makeup tones, one may look just as innocent yet mischievous as the ladies of Bridgerton. Bring on season 2!
1. Erstwilder Prim Petals brooch, $44.95 AUD
2. Magali Pascal Melody Top $229
5. Magali Pascal Botanic Eden Dress $849
6. Forever New Laura Faux Fur Wrap $79.99
8. Monte Slippers $165 + $20 for additional bespoke monogramming (optional).
9. Garbo & Kelly Beauty Instagirl Contour Kit $70
11. We Are Kindred Georgia Open Back Dress In Shell $271.15
12. Wittner Quelle Multi Heel $220
13. Sandro Paris Knit Top $345
Want more? Click here for the Jewellery of Bridgerton and All that Glitters behind the scenes at our festive photo shoot.