Netflix’s Bridgerton has taken the world by storm with romantics, fashion lovers and anyone seeking a fashionable escape loving the series and the beautiful costumes and jewellery worn by the characters throughout.
OnBuy.com has worked exclusively worked with jewellery experts at Steven Stone to work out just how much the iconic Bridgeton jewellery may be worth in real life if you were to buy it today. Warning- you will need deep pockets!
1. Daphne’s White Gold Large Diamond Necklace: $6.1m
Based on the five diamonds which are approximately 10ct each, Daphne’s infamous necklace, given to her by the Prussian Prince, is predicted to be worth a whopping $6.1m in real life.
2. Daphne’s Gold Pear Shape Diamond Necklace: $1m
Assuming that the main diamond is 6ct, Daphne’s sophisticated pear shape necklace (one of our fave pieces!) would cost an estimated $1m.
3. Lady Danbury’s White Gold Diamond Tiara – $8.7m
Estimated to be well over 100ct of diamonds, Queen Sophie’s white gold diamond tiara would be worth a huge $8.7m in real life.
4. Queen Sophie’s White Gold Marquise Diamond Necklace – $5.2m
Estimated at 300ct, Queen Sophie’s stunning diamond necklace is noted to be worth $5.2m if it was fine jewellery.
5. Queen Sophie’s Yellow Gold Pigeon Blood Ruby Drop Earrings – $12.2m
Queen Sophie’s ruby drop earrings are extremely rare, so they would carry a hefty price tag of $12.2m in the real world.
6. Marina’s Gold Diamond Necklace – $2.6m
According to the experts, Marina’s diamond necklace that she wore to the ball with that spectacular yellow dress would cost $2.6m.
7. Portia’s Yellow Gold Turquoise Butterfly Necklace – $43,000
Portia’s exquisite and elaborate turquoise butterfly necklace is predicted to set you back $43,000.
Want more? Click here for the 6 Swimsuits We Will Be Wearing All Summer Long and here for the Incredible Scottish Destinations Featured in The Crown.