Out Broccoli, Walnut and Chilli Spaghetti recipe is one of those weeknight go-to recipes that takes under 25 minutes to cook and is packed full of healthy ingredients (and delicious carbs!).
It is so easy and will solve the inevitable ‘what’s for dinner’ question!
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
1 head of broccoli florets, cut into small florets
1/2 cup green peas, blanched
1 teaspoon dried chilli
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
2 spring onions, tops removed and finely chopped
2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to serve
100g crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
Salt and pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add a good pinch of salt.
2. Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
3. In the meantime, add olive oil to frypan on medium heat, add garlic, spring onions and broccoli and sautée for about 3-4 minutes. Add chilli flakes and remove from heat.
4. Once spaghetti is cooked, drain and reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water. Return the broccoli mix to a low heat, toss through pasta water, spaghetti and another good slug of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide spaghetti among bowls, top with toasted walnuts and crumbles feta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy!