Try this creamy Christmas Eggnog Recipe to spice up your Christmas drinks!
Is there anything more festive than a glass of creamy, alcoholic eggnog? This traditional Christmas drink originated in Britain and has been a favourite festive drink for centuries.
The combination of the sweet vanilla syrup, rich whole milk and cream and warming rum make this drink a real festive treat. Make sure you only use pasteurized egg yolk to ensure food safety.
- 45ml Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Rum
- 30ml Whole milk
- 30ml Fresh Cream
- 1 Egg yolk *
- 10ml Vanilla syrup
- Garnish – Nutmeg / Star anise
- Glass – Short Rocks Glass
- Pour the rum, milk, cream, egg yolk and vanilla syrup into a shaker and shake very well until fully combined.
- Pour into a short glass and garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and star anise.
*Raw egg yolk should be pasteurised and consumed straight away. Raw yolk may not be suitable for children, pregnant women, the elderly or immune-compromised people, always check with your physician.