We might not be taking long overseas trips at the moment as we stay a little closer to home, but whether it’s a 1 hour flight to a nearby city, a quick train trip to the city or the commute to work, having a great pair of headphones that blocks out the rest of the world and allows you to be in your own zone is a must.
Here are three of the best headphones for travel that combine style, quality and performance. They might be on the more expensive side but for the equality and durability they will be excellent long term value.
- Very high quality noise canceling
- Light with sleek design
- The best voice calls you’ll experience on any headphones
- Can connect to two devices simultaneously
- Comes with nice high quality carry case
- Design is a smart and looks sleek
- 20 hours of wireless battery life
- Very impressive audio quality
- With stainless steel headband and padded, angled ear cups they are designed to put comfort first
- Side button to control noise cancelling, volume and bluetooth pairing
Why we love them: It’s hard to go past Bose for sound quality and engineering. We love the sleek styling (silver is our pic) and the 20 hours of use before charging is required.
ele Rating: 8/10
- Compact and portable
- 24 hours of battery with charge case
- Excellent noise cancelling
- Also features Transparency mode
- Sweat and water resistance
- Quick charging in the case
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- The design style means you can hardly see the headphones in your ears
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customisable fit in your ears
Why we love them: These headphones are our good to when we want to wear headphones without the bulky overhead style. Their portable style is great for travelling and for sleeping (if you fall asleep listening to music). Seamless integration with Apple devices.
ele Rating: 9/10
- High quality noise cancelling
- Best for sound quality
- Adapts to flight cabin pressure
- 30 hours of battery life
- When you take off your headphones and the music pauses automatically (we love this feature!)
- Super soft and comfortable
- Touch Sensor controls to pause, play, skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- Sleek design in 4 colours
- Headphones can connect to two Bluetooth devices at once
Why we love them: Ultra long battery life at 30 hours is a huge benefit, plus we love the colour variety and touch sensor controls. Excellent sound quality as you would expect from Sony.
ele Rating: 8.5/10
Want more? Click here for the Best Smartwatches for Fitness and here for Wellness Trends that will Transform your Health in 2022.