Want cheesecake without the dairy? Try this delicious Vegan Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake from the team at Wiltshire. Trust us this recipe is both easy and delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigeration
Cooking Time: 25 minutes + chilling
Baking Pan: Large Springform Pan 24.5cm
- 600g soft silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for minimum 4 hours, drained
- 125g raspberries
- 150ml coconut oil, melted
- 100ml maple syrup
For the crust
- 1 ½ cups pitted dates
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Shaved fresh coconut
- Edible flowers
- Grease and line a Wiltshire Large Springform Pan 24.5cm.
- To make the crust, place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together. Spoon the mixture into the base of the pan and press the mixture evenly and firmly over the base and up the sides of the pan until 4cm deep. Refrigerate until required.
- To make the “cheesecake” filling, place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Pour into the crust then refrigerate for 6 hours or until set.
- To serve decorate with the coconut, raspberries, pistachios and flowers.
- This recipe is a modern take on the traditional baked cheesecake. No baking required. Best enjoyed chilled.