Try the Jaffa Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding from Chef Tom Walton.
Who doesn’t love a Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding?! The ultimate dessert comfort food, puddings are perfect for cooler nights and are a simple and easy dessert that the whole family will love. This recipe is a take on a classic chocolate pudding, the addition of orange and raspberries makes it a little extra special.
1 ¼ cup self-raising flour
½ cup hazelnut meal
½ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
¼ cup desiccated coconut
Zest 1 orange
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 punnet fresh raspberries
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2/3 cup brown sugar
Juice ½ orange
1 cup boiling water
1 cup Califia Farms Vanilla Oat Milk
1 cup coconut yoghurt
- Preheat an oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, hazelnut meal, brown sugar, cocoa powder, coconut, and orange zest.
- Add the Califia Farms Vanilla Oat milk and coconut oil and mix until just combined with a whisk.
- Spoon this into a 28cm oval or round bowl and scatter with 1/3 of the raspberries.
- For the sauce, in a separate bowl combine the brown sugar, cocoa orange juice, Califia Vanilla Oat milk and boiling water and whisk to dissolve the sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour this over the pudding – using the back of a large spoon to pour it over so it won’t put a hole into the pudding.
- Carefully place the pudding into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve the pudding with the yoghurt and remaining raspberries.