Some nights you need a very simple dinner recipe that can be made in ten minutes with very little fuss. This Caprese Pasta recipe is exactly that – you can cook it up in the time it takes to boil the pasta and not only is it simple to make, but it also tastes delicious.
2 tbsp olive oil
Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
100g cooked rigatoni pasta
1 clove garlic, crushed
10 cherry bocconcini
Handful of fresh basil leaves
50g grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook rigatoni to packet instructions.
- In the meantime in a frypan add 1 tbsp olive oil, a handful of cherry tomatoes and garlic. Gently fry.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frypan.
- Add the fresh bocconcini cheese, half of the basil leaves and toss through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with extra fresh basil leaves, drizzle with remaining olive oil and top with grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!