Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast or brunch option that is also good for you? Look no further than this recipe for Banana and Oat Mylk Pancakes by ex- MasterChef Contestant Georgia Barnes. These pancakes are a tasty twist on the classic breakfast staple, using oat mylk and bananas to create a fluffy and filling pancake that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast option or a show-stopping brunch dish, these pancakes are sure to become a new favorite in your recipe rotation. So get out your fry pan and get ready to dig into a stack of these mouthwatering pancakes!
Ingredients (makes 10)
1 1/2 cups whole meal flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp unrefined sugar
1/2 tsp salt flakes
1 large ripe banana, plus extra slices for serving
2 free range eggs
1 cup Norco Chilled Oat Mylk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or melted butter
1. Place dry ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Blend together banana, eggs, oat mylk, vanilla and olive oil.
3. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
4. Allow batter to rest for 5-10 minutes.
5. Heat a large fry pan over medium heat.
6. Place large spoonful of the batter and cook until golden brown on both sides and pancakes are fluffy.
7. Serve with slices of fresh banana, chopped pecans and pure maple syrup. Stack them up for a table showstopper! Enjoy.