These bite sized white chocolate stars are filled with delicious raspberries are not only delicious to eat but are so simple to make. The perfect festive treat!
Recipe and images Caroline de Luca for ele Magazine
375g white chocolate buttons
¼ cup frozen raspberries, roughly chopped
2 x 22*10.5*1.5cm Silicone star moulds (or your choice of Christmas shaped moulds).
- Evenly scatter and fill the frozen raspberries into each of the moulds.
- Place the white chocolate buttons into a heatproof glass bowl. Place it over a saucepan of hot water, ensuring the water doesn’t touch the base of the bowl.
- Gently stir until all the chocolate buttons have melted. Remove the chocolate off the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Carefully fill each of the moulds with the white chocolate, making sure they have been filled to the top. Set aside to cool & for the chocolate to set.
- Wrap up as gifts or serve as an after dinner chocolate treat. Enjoy these delicious White Chocolate and Raspberry Stars!