If you are looking for a refreshing mocktail to enjoy over the festive season, this Lemon and Vanilla Mocktail is the perfect mocktail to enjoy.
Make a jug up for a warm afternoon with friends or for a festive party or event. It feels just as special as drinking a cocktail, sans the alcohol which you body will thank you for!
Yorkshire Tea Original tea bags
Fresh or dehydrated lemon slice, to serve
- Brew the Yorkshire Tea Original tea bags to your normal strength in a teapot and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Slice the vanilla pod and add to the teapot.
- Place the teapot in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the ice to a jug then half fill the lemonade and add the lemongrass
- Fill the rest of the jug with the chilled tea.
- Serve in a glass with ice and a slice of lemon and grate the nutmeg over it to finish.