Simple, healthy recipes that are suitable for the whole family and can be adapted for lunch or dinner are what we are craving at the moment, and this salmon dish is exactly that. It is ready in under 15 minutes, is packed full of goodness and tastes delicious.
Ingredients (serves 1, double recipe for 2 serves)
1 fillet of fresh salmon, skin on
3 stalks of broccolini
1 tbsp of honey
3 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of sesame seeds
1 tbsp of sesame oil
1 cup cooked white jasmine rice
1. Mix soy and honey together. Drizzle half over the over the salmon fillet and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a frypan on medium.
3. Add salmon to the frypan, skin side down.
4. Place broccolini in the frypan around the salmon.
5. After about 3-4 minutes turn salmon and broccolini. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Turn salmon on to each side searing for about a minute until it is golden.
6. Return salmon to skin side down and drizzle with remaining soy and honey mix and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Remove from pan and serve on top of cooked jasmine rice and charred broccolini. Enjoy!